Skip to Questions

WriteAnswers - FAQs for the RRU Writing Centre

Useful Tip: Please type your keyword

I can't get Microsoft Word to (insert description here). Where can I get help?

Last Updated: May 12, 2016  |  13 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Writing Centre doesn't provide technical support, so we won't be able to help you with troubleshooting Word. We have links available in "Help from MS Word" to resources that address three common tasks (turning on advanced options in grammar and style check, creating a table of contents, and creating a table of figures), and the APA Style Blog provides information on formatting running heads in "How do I format my paper so that the phrase Running head appears on only the first page?". If your questions aren't addressed in those resources, you may find it helpful to visit "Search for help with Office Word", or check with your cohort colleagues to see if someone can provide a suggestion.

Answered by Theresa BellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Improve this answer or post a comment

    More Ways to Contact Us

    Related content from LibGuides

    Give Us Feedback | Partners & Affiliations | Privacy Statement | Academic Regulations & Policies | Computer Services | Mobile Version
    ©1997- Royal Roads University
    2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9B 5Y2
    Phone: 250-391-2511, Toll-free 1-800-788-8028