Skip to Questions

WriteAnswers - FAQs for the RRU Writing Centre

Useful Tip: Please type your keyword

Where can I find information on how to cite Canadian statutes, cases, and legislation?

Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017  |  404 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Please see Canadian statutes, cases, and legislation on the Writing Centre website. The information in that section also provides details on how to cite Canadian parliamentary publications (e.g., Hansard) as well as international law (e.g., United Nations' resolutions).

Answered by Theresa BellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Improve this answer or post a comment

    More Ways to Contact Us

    Related content from LibGuides

    Give Us Feedback | Partners & Affiliations | Privacy Statement | Academic Regulations & Policies | Computer Services | Mobile Version
    ©1997- Royal Roads University
    2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9B 5Y2
    Phone: 250-391-2511, Toll-free 1-800-788-8028