Skip to Questions

WriteAnswers - FAQs for the RRU Writing Centre

Useful Tip: Please type your keyword

I need to find someone to transcribe my interviews and the results of my focus groups - where should I start?

Last Updated: Jun 24, 2014  |  22 Views
Topics: Other

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Writing Centre doesn't provide transcription support; however, please check with your academic supervisor to see if he/she can recommend someone or if your supervisor has worked previously with a student who hired a transcriber. Your supervisor may be able to contact the student on your behalf to see if the student would recommend the transcriber and provide the necessary contact information. Finally, try doing an online search for someone who has experience with academic and research transcription. 

Answered by Theresa BellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Improve this answer or post a comment

    More Ways to Contact Us

    Related content from LibGuides

    Give Us Feedback | Partners & Affiliations | Privacy Statement | Academic Regulations & Policies | Computer Services | Mobile Version
    ©1997- Royal Roads University
    2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9B 5Y2
    Phone: 250-391-2511, Toll-free 1-800-788-8028