Answered By: Theresa Bell Last Updated: Sep 15, 2021 Views: 5
Answered By: Theresa Bell
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2021 Views: 5
If you're an on-campus RRU student, you can book a break-out room for privacy and network stability during online meetings.
Please view the instructions below:
- Click on https://services.royalroads.ca/virtualems.
- Highlight the Reservations tab and select “Book a Breakout Room.”
- Select the date and time that matches your appointment.
- For building:
- If you have a laptop, choose LIC (most break-out rooms on the 3rd floor have a stable network hardwire).
- If you don’t have a laptop, choose Grant (rooms 310 and 317 have a computer you can use).
- You can click on the room name (in blue text) to learn more about the space and see photos if available.
- To select a room click on the green plus sign, which will move it to the top of your page as a Selected Location.
- Once done click Submit to save your reservation/request.
- You will receive a pop up notice to indicate that you have successfully submitted a request or booked a reservation depending on the booking form.
- After you close the pop up notice, you will be in your new reservation.